Saturday, June 24, 2017

I wanna hear you say it again

So it's Saturday and I decided to stay in and then I got screamed at by two people so FINE. I went out to the Altstadt cos you know it's time to start buying souvenirs and presents since it's my last weekend here.

*sobs*

And it's so darn COLD today omg! It's 35 degrees two days ago and all of a sudden it's 20 today. What the heck? I was so happy that I could wear shorts and dresses and tank tops already and now I had to wrap up again.

Disappoint.

Yeah, it was too darn hot when it's hot, and stupid Germany (no, sorry, EUROPE) doesn't use fans or aircons so good luck to you being stuck in a room with 14 other people with no fan or aircon and the sun shining in like the devil's ass.

Good god.

So I went to Altstadt and I got magnets and a Düsseldorf bear (it's basically a bear wearing a Düsseldorf shirt, it's so darn cute), and shit ton (yes, shit ton) of Lindt chocolates, and a gift for my dad, for my mom I still have no clue what to buy her. I went to Douglas (it's like a simplified version of Sephora, haha, that's what I think anyway) and there's nothing that she'll like (since my mama is those beautiful women that don't wear perfume cos she's nice smelling already, it's hard for me cos I love perfume and I wanna get her perfume but she doesn't wear perfume, why you wanna make my life so hard mama?) I was thinking YSL lipstick, but then they don't have YSL, so I was like 'What about Dior?' and then I remembered that she showed off her Dior lipstick to me last CNY so I was like 'Ya kno what, I'll look in London.' So I didn't get her anything (YET) and I feel so bad. I bought more books! A fairy tale book by Grimm Brothers (in German of course)

Fun fact: Cinderella in German is Aschenputtel. I know right?

And then Norwegian Wood in German (I already have the English one and Chinese one, so if anyone is going to Japan, bring me back the Japanese version? I'm so mad I didn't buy the French and Dutch version, stupid stupid stupid) Norwegian Wood is not even Norwegian Wood in German.

WTF you saying, Delilah?

I mean the title is not the direct translation of 'Norwegian Wood', it is Naoko Lächeln (Naoko Smiles). I was like 'wait, the name sounds familiar' and then I looked inside for the first paragraph then I immediately knew it's NW, you know why? Cos the first paragraph is about Toru on a plane flying from or to Germany. Why I know? Cos I read that first paragraph so many times before. And why is that?

Cos I love NW so darn much.

Bis bald,
Delilah.